Featured Not resolved

I recieved 5 dresses that were different colors, quality and size and 2 dresses that didn't come with the belt and looks nothing like the product. When I contacted dress lily to get a refund, they informed me that I would only be receiving a 85% refund due to a restocking fee

Product or Service Mentioned: Dresslily Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 14, 2015.

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer ,

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your order.

Dresslily provides very accurate product descriptions on all of our product pages.

If you believe however that the item you have received is not as described, or that you have received the wrong item from what you ordered, please contact us as soon as possible via a ticket.

Please contact us with your order number and your email address in this link :https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

We look forward to your reply,

Dresslily Customer Support Team

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #995807

This is what happens when you buy cheap imitation knockoff dresses from online counterfeiters. Buyer beware.

My friend got the same dress for her daughter. I had to fix it for her.

They were only offering $6.50 refund. I told them that I had to take the whole dress apart....they wanted more pictures. I told them how the design needed to be improved or else they should take it down off their site.

Wish people took pride in their work instead of turning out sub par merchandise! :(