Featured Not resolved

I recieved 5 dresses that were different colors, quality and size and 2 dresses that didn't come with the belt and looks nothing like the product. When I contacted dress lily to get a refund, they informed me that I would only be receiving a 85% refund due to a restocking fee

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer ,

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your order.

Dresslily provides very accurate product descriptions on all of our product pages.

If you believe however that the item you have received is not as described, or that you have received the wrong item from what you ordered, please contact us as soon as possible via a ticket.

Please contact us with your order number and your email address in this link :https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

We look forward to your reply,

Dresslily Customer Support Team

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #995807

This is what happens when you buy cheap imitation knockoff dresses from online counterfeiters. Buyer beware.

My friend got the same dress for her daughter.I had to fix it for her.

They were only offering $6.50 refund. I told them that I had to take the whole dress apart....they wanted more pictures. I told them how the design needed to be improved or else they should take it down off their site.

Wish people took pride in their work instead of turning out sub par merchandise!:(