I order a black, sized small dress on January 13, 2016.I have not yet received my order, I'm expecting to have the dress with me by this Wednesday.

I never got a tracking order , If you guys can please contact me to my phone number (559)3109849 or my email Deisycarranza1963@yahoo.com.

I'd like to hear from guys to see what went wrong with the shipment.

- Deisy Carranza

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of dresslily dress from Dresslily and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dresslily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1160036

Dear customer,

Thank you so much for your important feedback.

We are really sorry for any inconvenience may caused for you.

I am sorry to tell you that we can not find you order according to your phone number and the email.

Would you mind sending us your valid order number so we can check the information for your?

Here is link:http://support.dresslily.com/ If we made a mistake, we would like to assist you so much therefore contact information is very important for both of us.

Thank you very much for your kind support in our work in advance!Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service