Featured

First of all, the fabric is awful and cheap.Dresses are not sewed right or in other words, properly made.

Worst of all, both of the dresses I ordered didn't fit me. One of the dresses is big from the top and from the bottom too short; it is more of a blouse than a dress. The other dress is way too short that you can see my underwear. What I don't understand is why they asked for pictures measuring the dresses with a tape rule in order to do something about it.

Don't they supposed to know that???

Not a professional company!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of dress. Dresslily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We regret to hear that you are having sizing issues.

On all our Dresslily product pages, below the product description, we offer a clearly marked size chart.

We ask that all customers refer to this before purchasing.

We encourage customers to use their exact measurements when selecting a size to ensure they choose the correct one.

Please contact us with your order number and your email address in this link :https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

We look forward to your reply,

Dresslily Customer Support Team