Featured Not resolved
1.7

I ordered two dresses and both were horrible.This site is awful and not what I expected AT ALL.

The prices are low but the clothing is cheaply made, uncomfortable, not at all the pictures presented online. Do not order from this it is a waste of time and money.

This is a picture of the dress I ordered and me with it on.Worst experience I have had with online ordering.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of dress. Dresslily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Appleton, Wisconsin, United States #1263013

Is that after you ironed it?Honestly I think it's kind of cute on you.

It might need to be taken in a bit at the waist line. The models description and measurements are usually written out under the description. That particular model in the pic is tall and tiny. To me honest with you I think with a thick navy belt a a bit of a spritz with some wrinkle release you could really rock that dress.

I know that's not what you were hoping to hear but I'm a very honest person.

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We are sorry your order has not met your expectations.

Our products are quality checked before being sent out to our customers. We strive to give our customers the best quality at the lowest prices.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Thank you for your important feedback.

Dresslily Customer Support Team

Durham, North Carolina, United States #1242153

scam company...horrible products. All from China, whose sole purpose is to rip people off.

why did you give them a high affordability rating? Was this horrible cheap dress even a good deal at the cheap price??? Seems like you got way ripped off if you paid more than 5 bucks.

That is one ugly dress (the one you received, I mean).I'm so sorry this happened to you.

I wish this site would get shut down already!

They're nothing but a bunch of scammers!!I have yet to read one REAL decent review on them