This white dress came with a dark spot in the MIDDLE of it, in the FRONT!My daughter had a modeling gig, but she couldn't wear the dress because of this spot!

She missed a paying gig! I washed my hands because the dress is white (other than the dark spot).

I will not pay to return this spotted dress.I want Dresslily to contact me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of dress. Dresslily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear customer,

We are really sorry that you are not satisfied with the item.

Dresslily offers a 30 days warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”?Here is link: https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

Thanks for your support and kind understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service

Dresslily - Terrible quality & service. Dresslily "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..." Read more Dresslily - Waited Almost 1 Month and The Sent Wrong Item Dresslily "I ordered a shower curtain on April 26, 2017 and after almost a month (today, May 18, 2017) the package finally arrived - inside was a tiny pair of black..." Read more Dresslily - Very disappointed consumer Dresslily "I received my items today and as you can see the package was completely damaged. Because it was damaged my swimsuits have dirt and holes in them. I still wanted..." Read more Dresslily - Order never received Dresslily "I AM ONE PISSED OFF CUSTOMER AND MY DAUGHTER IS NOT HAPPY!!! I ordered a knitted mermaid tail blanket for my 4 yr old daughter for Christmas on 12/13/16 and..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more