Don't oeder nothing from this company.The dead I ordered not even the same color at the picture.

The wrap that goes around the dress is smaller, shorter, n thinner than what is shown n the picture also.

This dress look like it's been made in someone sweat shop.Glad I did not pay a lot of money for this ***

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of dresslily dress. Dresslily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dresslily dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
#1251938

Dear Customer ,

We are sorry that our item did not meet your expectation.

Dresslily provides very accurate product descriptions on all of our product pages. If you believe however that the item you have received is not as described, or that you have received the wrong item from what you ordered, please contact us as soon as possible via a ticket.

Please contact us with your order number and your email address in this link :https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

We look forward to your reply,

Dresslily Customer Support Team