2.3

I purchased a dress for a special event .The shipping stated 7-10 days.It came a day before the event (3 weeks).This is after several emails as to where it was at and to cancel because it was getting too close to the date of the event and I needed plan B.

The dress then came and it was nothing like I thought and definitely not what I could wear to a fancy event. Disappointed.

So same day I contacted them for shipping address to return and get a refund.They stated days later I can keep the dress and donate it and receive a portion of the price refunded.I stated Ok since it would save me on shipping, but after further communication it came down to it would be a credit to the account.I said no I want full refund to my bank account and I need address ro return the dress.This has been going on a couple times a week for a month now..last comunication they will refund me 4.61 to my bank and I keep the dress.My last communication.I want full refund of my purchase price and Im sending drsss back to the address it came from.What a bunch of ***.Seriously..haggling with getting refund.who ever heard of this.Never order from them again.

Review about: Dresslily Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments