1.2

Ordered a very pretty dress a size larger thinking it would fit better.It was too small!!!!

I'm not a big person either!!! There was No receipt with the dress No return label!!!

I'll not order again or recommend to any one.Make your clothes in the USA not China!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Leeza
Appleton, Wisconsin, United States #1264941

You need to purchase your clothes in the US but keep in mind you WILL pay the US price as well.I chose to shop in China myself because their sizes seem more realistic.

The US had went on a rampage years ago to make people feel better about their sizes and changed a size 3 to a size 0, a size 5 is now a 1 and if you wore a seven a few years ago they now call it a 3 it's just a mind game but the US realized if people think they wear a smaller size they will shop more. The rest of the world didn't follow suit. That's certainly not China's fault. I have a very difficult time finding grown up clothes in my size now thanks to the value sizing of America.

I'm German and native American....

so please don't assume I am taking sides due to culture.I just happen to be small and active by nature.

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your order.

Please note that Dresslily does provide a size chart on all our item pages, and it is shown clearly when choosing a size.

We kindly ask that customers use their exact measurements against our chart to calculate the correct size before purchasing.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

We look forward to your reply,

Dresslily Customer Support Team