I cannot contact you guys and I have not received the rest of my order I put in for a very big order.My name is Lori Hopkins my phone number is 281-917-4554.

My email is lorihopkins67@gmail.com. if I don't hear back from somebody I will have to assume that you guys are a bad company ripping off people. And I will be forced to seek legal action against you guys.

Please send me the rest of my order or refund my money.Thank you for your attention

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

lmanning20
Pueblo, Colorado, United States #1303289

I put in an order over 2 months ago.I received 1/2 the order but it was the wrong size.

I have tried several times to correct this, but have been referred to different departments. The second half of the order was never shipped, but is also now listed as the wrong size and that they are sold out of the product. Dresslilly refuses to refund my money, refuses to issue my credit, refuses to do anything to make this right. Supposedly the second half of my order was sent on Feb.

08, 2017 but there is no tracking number.

I have been ripped of for 40.00.The only thing I can do is turn this over to my bank and see if they can do anything about it.