I ordered two items for Christmas and a birthday.I was charged but I never recieved my items, nor any communication on if or when it has shipped.

No e-mails nothing.Just lost my money.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer ,

We are really sorry that you did not receive your order.

All of our items have varying shipping times based on the shipping method chosen by the customer during check out. We ask that customers choose the correct shipping method to meet their needs.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Thanks for your support and patience.

Dresslily Customer Support Team

Nope.I'm going to help you get your money.

You need to contact PayPal & any credit card company you used and file a complaint & with PayPal especially demand your money back. You don't need to even deal with Dresslily again.

Just print out your order send it to PayPal after you speak to them.PayPal is 100% aware that Dresslily scams customers & they must make a lot of money from Dresslily because I know of hundreds of folks who PayPal has had to reimburse.

If you need more help, please go to my Facebook page "People Scammed by Dresslily." There is a lot of information about how to get your money back.

So sorry this happened to you