Bought the item 12/8 it's now 12/29 and I have yet to receive said item one gift for Christmas ruined.. I want my item or my money back this is a very shady company.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Dresslily. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dresslily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We want to extend our sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.

All of our items have varying shipping times based on the shipping method chosen by the customer during check out.

Would you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Thanks for your support and kind understanding.

Dresslily Customer Support Team

You should expect approximately 3 weeks for delivery.During the holiday season expect a longer wait.

Tracking is very helpful. Copy and paste to the provided email link and it will show up about 4 days after the item is processed.

After that it has to pass through customs both in China and again in your country.