Now 1,952.00 have not received my order in 2month never will I ever order anything again

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We are really sorry that you did not receive your order.

All of our items have varying shipping times based on the shipping method chosen by the customer during check out. We ask that customers choose the correct shipping method to meet their needs.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Thanks for your support and patience.

Dresslily Customer Support Team

Maybe they are waiting for the hair to grow?lol, I'm sorry, it's not funny.

I had very good results with Vogue wigs. Keep in mind you get what you pay for with wigs though. If you have hair to attach extensions to I would highly suggest clip in extensions for Sally Beauty Supplies and a cap wig from vogue.

You can do a lot with the combo.