***...that is the only word I can think of.

Ordered my Christmas sweaters on November 28th. It's December 24th now damnit and I have nothing! Terrible, horrible site. I will never ever shop or recommend anyone buy from here.

If you are reading this do not buy anything! No costumer service help.

Just a terrible business, they should quit and work at McDonald's.Stole money, no idea if my package is even on the way

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of delivery service. Dresslily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your important feedback.

We have various different shipping methods that the customer can choose before the checkout.

These vary in delivery time and we ask that customers wait patiently for their goods to arrive.

Please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Many thanks,