Ordered an item on the 1st of Dec, they claimed to shipped out the package on the 2nd of Dec.Took the money out of my account on the fifth after stating that the item was on back order.

Gave me a tracking number to DHL, once i contacted DHL they informed me that Dresslily only made a label and the item never made it to their warehouse and item was still in Dubai. I tried several times reaching this company by phone no answer, no ring. Only way of communication is through email where they claim to due to the holiday season of the delay which makes no since. Sense I did pay for expedited shipment and ordered on the 1st of Dec, they claimed 2 to 3 business days then swithed up to 4 to 10 business days.

I have asked to speak with a live person concerning this matter, I have also asked for a total refund. They have tried to offer me a 10% discount towards another purchase, funny as if I would order anything else from this company then they tried to say they would give me 20.00 back. Don't disrespect me please. I have filed a claim to my bank.

The purpose of me ordering the item was for my maternity photo shoot which as come and gone. It is now the 27th and nothing has been resolved, I am beyond pissed and cant believe all the bad reviews I have come across since this. I wish I would of done research before ordering from them. They have been reported to BBB by serval customers.

I say we file a class action law suite against this company. This is absurd the way they conduct business and I feel like this company is fraudulent and keeping peoples money.

I will not stand for this treatment.And I want all my money back asp.

Comments