3.2

Still havent received a shirt from them I ordered over a a month ago I've called them several times with no return call or answer I will email them and have not heard anything from them they just kept sending me *** numbers I ordered a second time I'm waiting to see if it gets here it better I can't believe they do business this way don't pay attention to their customers and don't care if they get thei and don't care if they get their orders

user71367794 wrote the review because of order processing issue at Dresslily. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dresslily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily and dresslily customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We are really sorry that you did not receive your order.

I am sorry to tell you that there is no phone in our website now,we will improve it in the future.

All of our items have varying shipping times based on the shipping method chosen by the customer during check out. We ask that customers choose the correct shipping method to meet their needs.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

We look forward to your reply, Dresslily Customer Support Team