1.1

I had placed an order and received my order!My order was the wrong size.

I have been trying to return this item but can't get anyone to respond to me!I have tried live chat, instant message, email, phone and no answer this is very unprofessional!

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Dresslily. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dresslily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily and dresslily customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

Dresslily can be contacted 24/7 via our Support Center and Live Chat.If you cannot reach us immediately, please leave a message and we will get back to you within 24 hours.

Please note that Dresslily does provide a size chart on all our item pages, and it is shown clearly when choosing a size.

We kindly ask that customers use their exact measurements against our chart to calculate the correct size before purchasing.

Please kindly contact us with stating your order number or the email address with the title of “question from pissedconsumer”.Here is link: https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

We hope to hear from you soon,

Dresslily Customer Support Team