I'm still trying to get a refund from PayPal or Ivan to boa ail after a month!!!!!I ordered 2 dresses size medium.

When Ivan confirmed my order they showed a SMALL and an ex ex LARGE!!!! Immediately I said cancel the order and don't send the incorrect size, of course they sent the wrong ones and now I can't get a refund. They did offer $10.00, they ow me $52.06!!!!! Then they said just today to ship it back to an address which is probably $52.96 to ship back.

They were on a "holiday" for 2 weeks!!!!! They're probably now going to say I waited too long , total idiots, speak little English and out to scam and steal. I'm.

Allying the Better Business Bureau Monday!!!!Only buying American from now on!!!!!

Review about: Dresslily Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your order.

If you believe however that the item you have received is the wrong item from what you ordered, please contact us as soon as possible via a ticket.

Please contact us with your order number and your email address in this link :https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

We look forward to your reply,

Dresslily Customer Support Team

Burlington, New Jersey, United States #1288851

If you paid with Pay-pal, you will get your full refund.I purchased a mermaid blanket in Nov.

2016 for a xmas gift and never received it.

They just wanted to give me 50% refund and a credit to their store, yeah right like im going to order again from them.I contacted pay-pal and opened a dispute and within a week, got my full refund.