Update by user Nov 30, 2016

This company has truly pissed me off from the ordering experience to the customer service. This website told me my order would take 7-15 business days to arrive before my purchase but send me a e-mail a day latet saying that it may take up to 30 days ! I will never order from this site again

Original review posted by user Nov 29, 2016

I placed an order for a wig.The first price your website gave me at checkout was for $14.05 but then i was redirected and the website then charged me $1 more making my order $15.05 !

After making my payment i received two tracking numbers one for $14.05 and one for 15.05 which made me want to call your customer service number. I read off both tracking numbers to your customer service rep and she said i was only charged for one ? My question is why did your company charge me a extra dollar at check out when the origina price was 14.05 and why do i have 2 tracking numbers ? Your customer service rep did not fully understand me and kept repeating the same thing over and over again.

She told me to go on the website that they said they're not exist when i tried to go on the site. She told me to send a email. Why are you guys aloud to take my money yet i can't talk to a person who can understand me to resolve my issue ? This is very frustrating to me and i probably will not order from this website ever again !

I kept telling the customer service rep to hang up because i was done talking but she kept talking and stayed on my line ! Ordering from this website for the first time was a very bad experience !

I am not happy at all because my issue is still not resolved and I will have to call back tomorrow to try again.Please fix this

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of dresslily customer care. Dresslily needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dresslily customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We want to extend our sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.

Please kindly contact us with stating your order number and the email address with the title of “question from pissedconsumer”.Here is link: https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

Thank you for your important feedback .

Dresslily Customer Support Team