Rodeo, California

I'm a size 12 woman's.So when I found the winter coat that I wsnrsd, I checked their size chart and a 2 XL was recommended.

No problem. I ordered my coat made out of a "wool blend" on January7th.

My 2 XL winter coat arrived crammed into a 6"x 10" envelope on March 27th. It's too small for my 11 year old, 5 feet tall 100 lb.

daughter. The coat was not the same one described and shown on the site and was made from nylon coat lining with an acetate liner. Halloween superstores have better made clothing.

Good news is that it was cheap.I feel sorry for the political prisoners that were forced to make it.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your order.

Please note that Dresslily does provide a size chart on all our item pages, and it is shown clearly when choosing a size.

We kindly ask that customers use their exact measurements against our chart to calculate the correct size before purchasing.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

We look forward to your reply,

Dresslily Customer Support Team