In the midst of a long drawn out emailing dispute with this site because the items I ordered were so poorly made I still in disbelief.They refuse to refund me and had the audacity to offer me $5 credit for my next purchase when I spent $100 on items I would not wear even if it was my correct size.

They obviously have no one running the quality assurance dept.

The spikes on the boots look like they were glued on by a 9yr old and thread is already unraveling from a coat.

The second coat I purchased I gave to my little sister who is very petite and it was supposed to run large.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of dresslily coat from Dresslily and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dresslily to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments