100% full Not resolved
1.9

I made an order with them on Dec.28, 2015.

You took my money & I can't contact you in any way to get it back. I want my money back! I have made several attempts to contact this company but can't. Can't email them, can't phone them.

Nothing works! The phone number I tried just has a long pause after dialing, then a busy signal.

The email; I have tried every password I can & it won't let it go through without it.I evidently signed in through Facebook & my Facebook password won't even work.

Reason of review: Never received my order.

I didn't like: False advertisement, Wrong sizes or no delivery.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1159992

Dear customer,

Thanks for your important feedback .

We are sorry that you have difficulty in contacting us..

You can contact us if you have any issues. .

Here is link to contact us: http://support.dresslily.com/

Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service