1.9

I made an order with them on Dec.28, 2015.

You took my money & I can't contact you in any way to get it back. I want my money back! I have made several attempts to contact this company but can't. Can't email them, can't phone them.

Nothing works! The phone number I tried just has a long pause after dialing, then a busy signal.

The email; I have tried every password I can & it won't let it go through without it.I evidently signed in through Facebook & my Facebook password won't even work.

This reviewer shared experience about "never received my order" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $19. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about blouse from Dresslily was false advertisement and sizing charts completely inaccurate Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1159992

Dear customer,

Thanks for your important feedback .

We are sorry that you have difficulty in contacting us..

You can contact us if you have any issues. .

Here is link to contact us: http://support.dresslily.com/

Thank you for your continued patience and kind understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service