Ordered goods from Dresslily, received 2 of 3 items ordered ,no email comfirmation of my order, no invoice, despatch note, delivery note, no paperwork at all.Apparently none of the numbers on the parcel match with anything that Dresslily have on record !!

no record whatsoever of my order. Messages going back and forth but no acknowledgement that they have taken my money in full for only half of the order, plus £10 delivery charge. I want my money back or I want the goods I have ordered, and I want them now. And now I have to produce an essay for you to accept the complaint,100 words+ what is that all about?

I just want what I have ordered and PAID FOR, Not to be sat at my laptop typing an essay for you to IGNORE.

SEND ME MY GOODS< OR REFUND ME Bunch of SCAMMERS.Tea leaving scumbags.

Review about: Dresslily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: I WANT THE SHOWER CURTAIN I ORDERED OR A FULL REFUND.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer ,

We are really sorry that you did not receive all your items.

All of our items have varying shipping times based on the shipping method chosen by the customer during check out. We ask that customers choose the correct shipping method to meet their needs.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Thanks for your support and patience.

Dresslily Customer Support Team