I ordered a coat from this company it took around 6 weeks to arrive, it was badly sewn together, I emailed them and they asked for photos so I sent them, they agreed that they would issue a refund to save me sending it back - 10% of the cost. Get this company off the net they are ripping us all off. the lining was longer than the coat, the bands on the sleeves of each of the arms were massive as you can see from the photos I have sent and added to this review - please all who have had problems write a review
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "Cela fait 5 mois maintenant que j'ai pas eu ma commande quelle est le problème??..."
- "I ordered a coat from this company it took around 6 weeks to arrive, it was badly sewn together, I emailed them and they asked for photos so I sent..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."