****BEWARE***** After placing my order and never receiving my merchandise I did a little research and thousands of people have complained to the BBB and Paypal, but yet are still running this scam site.They receive your money and keep it until you complain to PayPal.

Then they tell you to close the complaint and they will ship it, but then you have no recourse from PayPal if you do so bam, they get to keep your money if you close the complaint.

What a complete waste of my time and out my money for over 6 weeks.It's a complete scam and PayPal should be ashamed to be doing business with an international thief like Dress Lilly and Sammy Dress.

Review about: Dresslily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Refused to ship my order.

Preferred solution: Shut them down and stop them from scamming more people. .

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer ,

Thank you for your important feedback.

We have various different shipping methods that the customer can choose before the checkout.

These vary in delivery time and we ask that customers wait patiently for their goods to arrive.

Please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Many thanks,