Dresslily - Dress Lily Make-shift *** from Scam artists in Beijing!!!
Update added by user Mar 24, 2015
To those of you who have suffered pains from attempting to do business with this ill-advised company,
I am pleased to say that incessantly fighting these ***-artists finally paid off!!!!It appears that presenting them with proof that the dress I ordered from them was shipped for return nearly 4 months ago (via the post office) and threatening to contact the companies Ministry of Commerce.
The message that was sent which finally resulted in refund:
Shawna At :03/13/2015 04:30:58 AM
I did confirm with the post office nearly two months ago that the package was received by the head post office in your city. Hence why I do find it odd that the package was not received. I suspect that the post office there has managed to lose the parcel in transit to your head quarters or that someone has failed to take account for this item. After having done some research online regarding customer reviews for Dress Lily, it appears that returns and other product-related issues have been a common complaint.
I have mailed you proof that the item was forwarded to the said destination (date and return address presented). I believe that this could have been avoided if the shipped dress was examined for quality check and presented as seen on the website in the first place. This query that I have raised has been ongoing on 4 months now and I have been made to feel as though I am the criminal and in the wrong despite having done all that was requested of me. I trustingly paid for a product that I was mislead to believe in.
I would like to believe that this was an honest mistake and this company is not one to trick customers into buying faulty products as this is considered criminal wherever you go in the world. I have been far beyond patient and feel that I have been given the run around. Since I have forwarded complaints, there have been no acknowledgement of the fact that the dress I ordered was more than defective. This is NOT OK.
I am demanding that I be promptly refunded for the dress I had returned as I no longer feel that this is a company that I can trust in. I look forward to hearing your response within a few days. I would hate to contact the Ministry of Commerce if this is a simple "misunderstanding," but the way this and other customer-related situations have been dealt with so far has been beyond poorly. I hope that I am wrong about this company and that it will restore my faith in good commerce.
Good Luck and Keep on Fighting!DON'T LET THESE THIEVES WIN!!!
Original review posted by user Feb 04, 2015
I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three.However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which is shown in a photograph saved from the website that was meant to be for my graduation from my doctorate program overseas.
As you can imagine, the cost of overseas tuition is a killer for self-funded individuals and the dress, seemed reasonable for the style. Upon receipt of the dress nearly one month later, I received my own personal nightmare before Christmas, literally!!!! As you can see, the embellished bow is not the image of the dress shown on the left. I'm not certain what to make of that sorry attempt of sewn detailing!
Not to mention, the length of the dress is not at all knee length! I'm not sure whether they ran out of material or were simply trying to save on material. Since early December 2014, I have been sending back and forth messages with customer "service" and getting no where.
It is officially two months later since I've mailed the dress back for a return and they continue to delay shipment of a proper-dress/refunding my money/providing store credit (although I would rather blow my money on a more legitimate store that would further increase the zeros in my bank account than to ever purchase from this company again!) Word of Advice: POTENTIAL BUYERS, BEWARE OF LEGALIZED CRIMINALS!!!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible customer service
- Stole my money
- Customer service
- Return policy sizes of clothes
- That item was not as shown
- Reason of review:
- Substituted Crap + Poor customer service + made to pay for shipping for item "not received" by the company
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I followed a link for a plaid dress i saw on facebook and ordered it in February. It is now April and i have received nothing. There were no options..."
- " WHERE IS MY PACKAGE never recived it paid in full on 12-28-2016 it is now 01-9-2 017please send to me ASAP or give me my money back orStyle: Bangs..."
- "I ordered two coats that I loved on the website. when I received them they looked terrible. One had a chemical smell besides being badly constructed, the other was badly..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "IF you’re in a hurry, just watch the video https://youtu.be/SwRDVoFxK9A The rest is what led up to it. When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link..."
- "Ordered coast dress £67 they sent this cheap Chinese dress ! Fake website don't trust these Chinese ppl ..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."