Dresslily - Dress Lily is a terrible and scaming company!!!!

1343 of 1516 Dresslily reviews

I placed an order online on December 23rd for 2 items!I never received the order!!!

What is worse is I have been corresponding with customer service by email and they just keep giving me the run around about the order. They keep telling me to be patient and if I don't receive my order they will solve this issue for me. Then said because I did not pay for a tracking fee that they can not track my order. They promised a delivery time of 10 to 15 days.

Then 15 to 25 days, then to 30, 40 and even had the nerve to say 60 days!!!! This is completely unacceptable and terrible customer service!!! I am very disappointed and their responses turned my disappointment to frustration and anger!!!

I even told the rep Hennessey, that I would never recommend them to anyone that it would be an embarrassment on my part for them to experience the same thing and hassle as I am!!!!BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY, YOU WILL NOT BE SATISFIED AT ALL!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Did not receive order
    • Run around from customer service

Reason of review:
T-Shirt
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #596119 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dresslily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
1343 of 1516 Dresslily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Brandeely

Dec 14, 2016 #1255226

Dear Customer,
We are really sorry that you did not receive your order.
All of our items have varying shipping times based on the shipping method chosen by the customer during check out. We ask that customers choose the correct shipping method to meet their needs.
Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.
Thanks for your support and patience.
Dresslily Customer Support Team

0 0 Reply
rose

Feb 20, 2015 #948329

Scam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SCAM SCAM !!!!!!!

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dresslily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dresslily.
Filing a new complaint about
×