Dresslily - Dress Lily is a terrible and scaming company!!!!

I placed an order online on December 23rd for 2 items!I never received the order!!!

What is worse is I have been corresponding with customer service by email and they just keep giving me the run around about the order. They keep telling me to be patient and if I don't receive my order they will solve this issue for me. Then said because I did not pay for a tracking fee that they can not track my order. They promised a delivery time of 10 to 15 days.

Then 15 to 25 days, then to 30, 40 and even had the nerve to say 60 days!!!! This is completely unacceptable and terrible customer service!!! I am very disappointed and their responses turned my disappointment to frustration and anger!!!

I even told the rep Hennessey, that I would never recommend them to anyone that it would be an embarrassment on my part for them to experience the same thing and hassle as I am!!!!BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY, YOU WILL NOT BE SATISFIED AT ALL!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Did not receive order
    • Run around from customer service

Reason of review:
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #596119

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dresslily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 20, 2015 #948329

Scam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SCAM SCAM !!!!!!!

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.