I placed an order online on December 23rd for 2 items!I never received the order!!!

What is worse is I have been corresponding with customer service by email and they just keep giving me the run around about the order. They keep telling me to be patient and if I don't receive my order they will solve this issue for me. Then said because I did not pay for a tracking fee that they can not track my order. They promised a delivery time of 10 to 15 days.

Then 15 to 25 days, then to 30, 40 and even had the nerve to say 60 days!!!! This is completely unacceptable and terrible customer service!!! I am very disappointed and their responses turned my disappointment to frustration and anger!!!

I even told the rep Hennessey, that I would never recommend them to anyone that it would be an embarrassment on my part for them to experience the same thing and hassle as I am!!!!BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY, YOU WILL NOT BE SATISFIED AT ALL!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of dresslily t-shirt from Dresslily and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $32 and wants Dresslily to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was did not receive order and run around from customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We are really sorry that you did not receive your order.

All of our items have varying shipping times based on the shipping method chosen by the customer during check out. We ask that customers choose the correct shipping method to meet their needs.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Thanks for your support and patience.

Dresslily Customer Support Team

Scam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SCAM SCAM !!!!!!!