16.6K views

I used my credit card to pay for 4 dresses at dresslily.com .The email said I would get a

tracking # for my items, it has been three weeks,no

tracking # and no dresses, I call the customer

service number and some girl with broken English

answered and started making up dates when my dresses

were shipped. well I knew then it was a scam and my

money was gone and no dresses.so I say to you don't shop

here at dress lily because you will not get your products that you

ordered and when you call them its really bad.

Review about: Dresslily Dress.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Milldale, Connecticut, United States #1266611

How did you find the phone number? I can't find it anywhere.

JeepSux
Sanford, Maine, United States #1253988

dont use cc for website use a dc

Orlando, Florida, United States #1234053

My daughter is having the same problem however her credit card reversed the charges.It appeared, by the label over label, the dresses were drop shipped to Staten Island, NY and California.

New label applied and then shipped to her Florida address. As directed, she emailed customer service and after waiting a few days with no response, she sent the dresses, certified with a tracking number-USPS, to Staten Island, NY and the post office documents the delivery.

No e mail from Dresslily has addressed the the items return.

No reason to file a complaint with the BBB as Dresslily is not a registered company and they do not respond to legitimate complaints.Check with your credit card company to see if they can provide help by you contesting the charge(s).

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #1213384

I just saw there is nothing on order from my I paid you for every thingI am running out of patientence with you people I want my oorders

#1119935

you said you called, do you have a number? I have searched everywhere and can't find a number. will you share it please?

I ordered a dress.....I will not again....I paid highest shipping....3 to 5 days.....still no dress. Ordered approximately 3 weeks ago......not happy

I agree! Ordered two wigs & only received one, in a box labeled "2 wigs"! Then found it IMPOSSIBLE to contact company (which is in China).

There is nothing anonyous about me my name is Francell and I ordered a wig about 3 weeks ago and not one word about when I will receive it. All I have to say that god see all and what go's around , comes around. Watch your back dresslily.com

Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States #1093447

You know i was done wrong too, i ordered what was supposed to be a coat but it look like someone tried to make this coat themselves and the material they used was thin as a dress and too small and there was no order number or tracking number.So all i can say to everyone is do not order anything from these people they are crooks.

I paid $40.00 for that coat.

All they did was took my money.I;m going to get me a lawyer and see what can be done.

Where is my wig, I ordered and paid through PayPal. on 1-4-16 4950-4517-7644-4785