this company is a scam I will go to my bank and have them get my money back and I have tried to get ahold of anyone at Dress Lily and have gotten the run a around they give ticket numbers that don't make sense or they want to send you some of the ugliest clothes to make up for the money you send them which was in good faith why are thes people allowed to operate on line if I can find a way to stop them from cheating other people I will do it, so if anyone out there have any suggestions please let me know

This reviewer shared experience about "having a problem talking with a person that will deal with my problem" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $50. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily. The most disappointing about dresslily customer care at Dresslily was awful customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear customer,

We wish to apologize for any inconvenience.

We are categorically not a scam site.

This is evidenced by: the positive feedback on this review website, our comprehensive warranties, and our strict product quality control measures.

Would you mind sending us your valid order number or email address with the title of “question from pissedconsumer”?

Here is link to contact us: http://support.dresslily.com/ Thank you for your patience and kind support.Dresslily Customer Support Team