Dresslily - Don't order from them!
I ordered 2 sweaters, one was just the one in the photo, the other was nothing like the photo, and not even the right material. So I tried ordering it again, and they sent met TWO of the wrong sweater. Done. Who wants to wait 6 weeks to get their order, then if something goes wrong, spend as much as the order just to ship it back???
Do not trust the size of the clothes either. Some people get ones that are microscopically small...and some as big as a tent...some even receive DAMAGED items...like someone wore them for a long time!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- item was not like the photo online
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "You have scamed me. I wanted to return this item. Due to your web site it would not let me send the info you needed. I want my refund...."
- "I ordered a black jacket and a blue dress this year from the website and was charged $65.48. They arrived 2 weeks later and looked nothing like the pictures..."
- "I ordered a sweater on black Friday and received something that kind of resembled it on January 2. What appeared to be a woven knit sweater online arrived to me..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."