Columbia Cross Roads, Pennsylvania
Featured Not resolved
2.0

I ordered 2 sweaters, one was just the one in the photo, the other was nothing like the photo, and not even the right material. So I tried ordering it again, and they sent met TWO of the wrong sweater. Done. Who wants to wait 6 weeks to get their order, then if something goes wrong, spend as much as the order just to ship it back???

Do not trust the size of the clothes either. Some people get ones that are microscopically small...and some as big as a tent...some even receive DAMAGED items...like someone wore them for a long time!

This reviewer shared experience about "item was not like the photo online" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1166718

Dear customer,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.

We wish to let the customer know that we are extremely sorry for their disappointment. Clearly, we did not meet their expectations and we will work towards creating the best outcome that everyone can be happy with.

Please kindly connect with us with stating your order number or the email address .Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

We will offer you solution after we checked the detail information.

Thank you very much for your understanding. Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service