Dresslily - Don't order from them!
I ordered 2 sweaters, one was just the one in the photo, the other was nothing like the photo, and not even the right material. So I tried ordering it again, and they sent met TWO of the wrong sweater. Done. Who wants to wait 6 weeks to get their order, then if something goes wrong, spend as much as the order just to ship it back???
Do not trust the size of the clothes either. Some people get ones that are microscopically small...and some as big as a tent...some even receive DAMAGED items...like someone wore them for a long time!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- item was not like the photo online
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a bag,leggings,and a Christmas present for my husband which is a jacket. I received the bag 2 weeks later. Then my leggings a week later I've Emailed them..."
- "I've orderded 5 itens on this website and I regretted SO much. I wish I had researched more about them. All the itens are completely different to the pictures and..."
- "I ordered three of the t-shirts from this company. I had to complain to the company after two months and not receiving anything. Then I recieved one of the shirts...."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."