I ordered 7 items and had them in a few weeks.Seems to be better then what most people experience.
Upon opening, I realized all the items were poorly made and some looked nothing like the photos online.
Most of the dresses were completely see through (See photo attached) and look like something you would wear in the bedroom only. I am 5' and let's just say I wouldn't be able to lean forward an inch....
I contacted the support center right away and it took 6 days of back and forth (and sending photos???) for them to approve the return. Their response to my complaint of the clothing being see through is that summer clothing is thinner.
Really? None of my clothes are so sheer that you can see my underwear plain as day. I have never had to go through this before. Usually as a customer if you aren't happy with a product or change your mind you return and get your money back.
No song and dance like they put you through. Now going onto USPS.com to get an idea of mailing this *** back, it looks like it's going to cost me $54!!! For something that cost me $122. It's almost not worth it but I guess that's what these people do.
Make it so hard for you to return their POS clothing that they hope you give up on the process. I am disgusted that this business is allowed to operate. I guess this is what I get for buying a dress that is $20.
It was too good to be true.I had no idea this stuff was coming from China and would have never ordered in the first place if I did.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a sweater in extra-large & would not even fit my 10-year-old granddaughter! AND, there was a rip in the sleeve seam. Also had no label. Told them I wanted..."
- "GARBAGE! We ordered a coat a size larger than what my daughter normally wears. When it came in a 12 inch envelope I knew it was bad before I opened..."
- "This company is a horrible, fraudluent operation operating in China. They would not get away with this in the USA. I placed an order for two items and paid EXTRA..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."