Dresslily - Don't buy from this company!!

1040 of 1420 Dresslily reviews

I ordered 7 items and had them in a few weeks.Seems to be better then what most people experience.

Upon opening, I realized all the items were poorly made and some looked nothing like the photos online.

Most of the dresses were completely see through (See photo attached) and look like something you would wear in the bedroom only. I am 5' and let's just say I wouldn't be able to lean forward an inch....

I contacted the support center right away and it took 6 days of back and forth (and sending photos???) for them to approve the return. Their response to my complaint of the clothing being see through is that summer clothing is thinner.

Really? None of my clothes are so sheer that you can see my underwear plain as day. I have never had to go through this before. Usually as a customer if you aren't happy with a product or change your mind you return and get your money back.

No song and dance like they put you through. Now going onto USPS.com to get an idea of mailing this *** back, it looks like it's going to cost me $54!!! For something that cost me $122. It's almost not worth it but I guess that's what these people do.

Make it so hard for you to return their POS clothing that they hope you give up on the process. I am disgusted that this business is allowed to operate. I guess this is what I get for buying a dress that is $20.

It was too good to be true.I had no idea this stuff was coming from China and would have never ordered in the first place if I did.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1040 of 1420 Dresslily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Brandeely

Nov 25 #1245465 New York, New York, United States

Dear customer,
We are sorry your order has not met your expectations.
Our products are quality checked before being sent out to our customers. We strive to give our customers the best quality at the lowest prices.
Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.
Thank you for your important feedback.
Dresslily Customer Support Team

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dresslily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dresslily.
Filing a new complaint about
×