1.3

The following is an email I tried to send to "Customer Service" at DressLilly.PS - I still have not recieved 80% of the order as of this review.

"1. I ordered my clothes 12.9.2016 and they still have not gotten to me. I am very unsatisfied with the amount of time I have waited for my order. The fact that this order is coming from overseas (China) and will take an inordinate amount of time should be FULLY DISCLOSED AND PROMINETLY DISPLAYED so the buyer is fully aware before placing the order.

This was a CHRISTMAS present and I am very dissapointed in this service. 2. My credit card information was stolen FROM THIS ORDER! I had to cancel my card.

Over One Thousand Dollars was attempted to be charged on my account due to the fact that either your site is not secure or your selected vendors are sketch or both. AGAIN: The fact that this order is coming from CHINA should be FULLY DISCLOSED AND PROMINETLY DISPLAYED so the buyer is fully aware of the potential risks BEFORE placing the order. 3. Could someone please locate where my order is and give me and estimated time of delivery.

The tracking number does not give much info except that it has now arrived in the USA.I would cancel this order due to the above however I do see it is already en route".

Review about: Dresslily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Cheaply made clothing, Long delay of shipment, Company in china - not stated as such, Credit card information stolen.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer ,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.

Please note that all our items have varying processing times that are clearly marked on the product page.The time it takes to process an item depends on it's warehouse and stock availability.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address in this link :https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1

We will offer you solution after we have checked the detail information.

We regret for all the inconvenience.Dresslily Customer Support Team

Studio City, California, United States #1265747

Nope.I'm going to help you get your money.

You need to contact PayPal & any credit card company you used and file a complaint & with PayPal especially demand your money back. You don't need to even deal with Dresslily again. Just print out your order send it to PayPal after you speak to them.

PayPal is 100% aware that Dresslily scams customers & they must make a lot of money from Dresslily because I know of hundreds of folks who PayPal has had to reimburse.

I'm limited here to explain all details but all you are reporting is very common.If you need more help, please go to my Facebook page "People Scammed by Dresslily." There is a lot of information about how to get your money back.

So sorry this happened to you