1.8

Horrible experience.Still waiting for my order, after nearly a month.

The only response I get from them is that it "on the way". They claim to have shipped by DHL, but DHL says the tracking number Dresslily gave me is NOT their tracking number sequence. Then Dresslily gave me some story about it being a DHL international package not "regular DHL" so I can't track it. They gave me lot of stories, but no merchandise.

They did, however, manage to charge my credit card.

I think this is a shell company with no real merchandise I had to file a complaint with my credit card company to get my money back.I just wish they

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. ahorenstein is quite happy with extremely dissatisfied and stated that there is a room for improvement of being charged for something never received. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of dresslily shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Dresslily needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dresslily shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments