I made order in November and only received part of what l ordered.have been trying to have items replaced but now no is even responding.

am so disappointed that am i believe that dresslily is a total ***. The items were received last month and are of sub standard as if they were done from the streets. no one bothers to call nor just to get in touch to explain on certain difficulties.

the so called e wallet has some information missing but they are not bothered to help customers.why should l be subjected to such pathetic procedures when my money is your account l need my remaining items

Review about: Dresslily Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your important feedback.

We have various different shipping methods that the customer can choose before the checkout.

These vary in delivery time and we ask that customers wait patiently for their goods to arrive.

Please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Many thanks,

Dresslily Customer Support Team

San Diego, California, United States #1298315

The same thing happened to me.I only received one of 2 shirts that I ordered.

It has been almost 2 months and still the 2nd shirt has not been shipped. No one answers my emails from customer support.

This is the worst company that I have ever dealt with and I will never use them again.I encourage everyone that wants to buy something from dress lilly to shop somewhere else.