2.0

Early part of December 2016, I placed an order for Mermaid Blanket.Thank God I used Paypal and the order was only $22.

As of today, Jan. 7, 2017, I haven't received anything but I did put a claim into Paypal for a refund. It was for a Christmas gift for my granddaughter. Needless to say, I'll still order it but from a more reputable company.

I went on the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and there are over 400 cases against this company even there. I should have checked Dresslily info before I ordered from a company that I had never used before. But, I am glad I spent a minimum amount.

Some customers had spent over $100+.I hope they track down the owners of this company and make them reimburse all of us.

Review about: Dresslily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Apparent look of product.

I didn't like: Not being able to contact anyone and not getting my orders.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer ,

We are really sorry that you did not receive your order.

All of our items have varying shipping times based on the shipping method chosen by the customer during check out. We ask that customers choose the correct shipping method to meet their needs.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Thanks for your support and patience.

Dresslily Customer Support Team