They were certain to take my money, but never sent the order.There is no customer service to contact.

Their email doesn't get sent to them. Their messages on their site are bogus and are not sent to them. I placed an order 11-21-2016. I got a "tracking number".

It said it was received in the USA 12-21-2016. But now, it refuses to track the order and there is no way to contact the company. To: aamoore@consolidated.net Subject: Your DressLily Support Ticket is: T16120806705 and we will be replying to it shortly Dear Alan Moore, We recently received your support ticket on dresslily.com. We always look forward to providing DressLily customers with class-leading support and advice.

Your unique ticket ID is:T16120806705. This is used to identify your query. Our in-house Customer Support staff will be replying to your ticket – this usually occurs within 24 hours (except weekends and public holidays). You can always review your support tickets at the following link:"https://support.dresslily.com/ticket/ticket/review?start_time=1481178124&end_time=1481350924&token=df115107e9f06edbfc424af9a876b38e&t=T16120806705".

Thank you so much for your continued patience.

Many Thanks dresslily.com Please do not reply to this automatically generated email.We are unable to respond to any emails sent to this address

Review about: Dresslily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Alan ,

We are really sorry that you did not receive your order.

All of our items have varying shipping times based on the shipping method chosen by the customer during check out.

We ask that customers choose the correct shipping method to meet their needs.We have offered the solution and sent the email to you .Please login to your account to reply to us.

Thank you so much for your patience.

Dresslily Customer Support Team

Studio City, California, United States #1265748

Nope‼️ I'm going to help you get your money back.You need to contact PayPal & any credit card company you used and file a complaint with PayPal especially to demand your money back.

You don't need to even deal with Dresslily again. Just print out your order send it to PayPal after you speak to them.

PayPal is 100% aware that Dresslily scams customers & they must make a lot of money from Dresslily because I know of hundreds of folks who PayPal has had to reimburse.

It feels wrong to leave extensive details here of how exactly to remedy this but I do want to help.If you need more help, please go to my Facebook page "People Scammed by Dresslily." There is a lot of information about how to get your money back & I'd happy to reply personally if you have a specific issue not addressed.

So sorry this happened to you