2.1

I am disabled woman ,that decided to have good faith and purchase Christmas gifts online ,last year .Although was very very disappointed in receiving the clothing I purchased as Christmas Gifts ,When I unwrapped the items ,There were holes and snags in the clothing ,that was repairable.I was a shamed on Christmas Day ,when this was seen .Then emailing the company ,they only wanted to give me 10% refund on all my items .So unfair !AND Said we could keep the damaged goods ,like really what are we going to do with the damaged clothing ,not even put it in a yard sale (no one would want it ) Shame on me for shopping online and having Faith with business I do not know or heard of before .

my heart was broken that I was taken advantage of by your company. Still this matter has NEVER been settled or consider being taken care of by this company . Shame on you ...

I emailed photo and so much and I just got pushed aside .my email address is cuddle_bugs234@yahoo.com thank you for being so considerate

Review about: Dresslily Clothing.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Product is cute.

I didn't like: Being taken adavantage of.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments