DressLily Phone Numbers and Emails

Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Luxembourg

Other Info (opening hours):

Customer Support Hours:
Monday - Sunday:10:00 AM - 7:00 PM (EST)

Edit Business Info

4% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call DressLily Customer Service?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Order not delivered”
  • “To change the size on a swim suit I ordered”
  • “Never received my order”

Request for Information Question:

• “Want to know How to return my order”
  • “About my orders”
  • “I want to know my status of my order”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return”
  • “Return my order”
  • “My order needs to be returned”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Refund on order”
  • “Refund not received”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Payment method”
  • “Charges on my debit card i did not authorize”
  • “Payment issues”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Defective product”
  • “I never recieved my order and need my refund.”
  • “I placed a order a month ago and I still haven't got it”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancelling an order”
  • “To cancel an order”
  • “I need to cancel it order”

Account Question:

• “Chrged my account still hvnt sent my merchandise”
  • “Won't accept my password to get into any of your sites”
  • “Will not accept my password to get in to any of your services”

Staff Question:

• “Hi my name is maria lopez the reason i want to talk with costumers service is because i ordered something and it was not the correct size, i sent it back like a week in a half ago, i would like to know whats gonna happen now my order number is LP181”
  • “Checkout stated contact customer service”
  • “Customer service”

Cards Question:

• “Gift card questions”
  • “Bcos my card won't get excepted on some items I'm trying to purchase”
  • “It will not take my credit card”

Website/ Application Question:

• “I wanted to give you my information &i didn't want to go online or the website . someone did fraud to me . That is the reason .”

Other Question:

• “My last order has 5 items correct”
  • “My order is yet to show up!!”
  • “No product”

To read more: https://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-39.htm
DressLily Warranty
To read more: https://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-80.htm
DressLily Terms of Service
The user agrees to DressLily.com's web terms and conditions and acknowledges that they are subject to, governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Hongkong, and the user hereby agrees to be subject to the same. The Company provide services to the user subject to the notices, terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (the "Agreement"). All text, graphics, photographs or other images, button icons, audio clips, logos, slogans, trade names or word software and other contents on the website of DressLily.com (collectively, "Content"), belongs exclusively to DressLily.com or its appropriate content suppliers. The Customer may not use, reproduce, copy, modify, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, publicly perform, distribute or commercially exploit any of the Content or otherwise dispose of any of the Content in a way not permitted by DressLily.com , without DressLily.com's express prior written consent. The use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on DressLily.com as well as the use of DressLily.com trademarks or service marks in meta-tags is strictly prohibited.
To read more: https://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-36.htm
DressLily Privacy Policy
Unless stated otherwise below, the provision of The Customer's personal data is neither legally nor contractually obligatory, nor required for conclusion of a contract. The Client are not obliged to provide The Client's data. Not providing it will have no consequences. This only applies as long as the processing procedures below do not state otherwise. The User of company services can use Company's websites without submitting personal data. Every time DressLily's' website is accessed, user data is transferred to The Company or Company's web hosts/IT service providers by The Client's internet browser and stored in server log files. This stored data includes for example the name of the site called up, date and time of the request, the IP address, amount of data transferred and the provider making the request. The processing is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1) f) GDPR due to DressLily's' legitimate interests in ensuring the smooth operation of Company's website as well as improving DressLily's' services.
To read more: https://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-27.htm
DressLily FAQ
I forgot Company's password. The Company will send The User of company services an automated email with information on how to reset The Customer's password. Here, The Customer can add a new address, remove an existing address, or edit an existing address. The Company will offer this function in the near future. Register for a customer account on DressLily.com and activate The Customer's account. Some special activities which are sent to The Client's email will feature coupon giveaways. Coupons are a great way to save money. Make sure the coupon has not expired (most will show the expiry date in The Client's account). The Client can only use one coupon code per order. When The User of company services go to the "PLACE The Client's ORDER" button, Company's system will show The Client how many points The User can use for this order. Please note The User require a minimum of 50 D points. Register/Login in——Choose the products —— Add to bag——Pay for the order——Receive the order.
To read more: https://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-83.htm
Top DressLily Services

Shipping Service, Customer Care, Delivery Service

Top DressLily Products

Dress, Clothing, Shirt

DressLily Pros and Cons

Pros: Good pricing, Cute clothes, Product is cute, Customer service, Prices and apparent look of product

Cons: Horrible customer service, Fact i did not get my stuff, Stole my money, Quality of item, Not us sizing

Related Companies

Shenzhen Globalegrow Ecommerce, Gearbest, Rosegal, Tidebuy, Zaful

Summary

DressLily is an international online store of fashion clothing for men and women. The company focuses on the latest fashion styles. It presents different lines of clothes and accessories. Dresslily sells such products as women lingerie, bags, shoes, wigs and jewelry, etc. A variety of men jeans, accessories, sport watches and shoes are also available at Dresslily. The online store serves customers from all over the world. At DressLily there are shopping guides which provide information about warranty and return, shipping and handling as well as possible payment methods. The store has a bonus program and operates a help center for shopping convinience of its customers.

DressLily reviews and complaints

3.6
Modlily
3332 reviews
1.4
Do you have something to say about DressLily? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup