Featured 100% full Not resolved

I ordered two coats that I loved on the website.when I received them they looked terrible.

One had a chemical smell besides being badly constructed, the other was badly constructed. Do not order from them, it is a scam! Even if you think you like something think twice before you order from this company! Bad mistake!

I wanted these coats so bad. I received one quickly but had a chemical smell, I told the company right away but hard to communicate thought could fix coat but the design was cut wrong.

The other is badly constructed!Do no order

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of dresslily coat from Dresslily and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $103 and wants Dresslily to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was awful customer service and stole money. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We are sorry that you are not satisfied with the items.

Our products are quality checked before being sent out to our customers. We strive to give our customers the best quality at the lowest prices.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Thank you for your important feedback.

Dresslily Customer Support Team

no response yet :(

Edmond, Oklahoma, United States #963116

Ordered the same jacket and was too small didn't know where to return it.