Dresslily - Crappy Merchandise!
I ordered two coats that I loved on the website.when I received them they looked terrible.
One had a chemical smell besides being badly constructed, the other was badly constructed. Do not order from them, it is a scam! Even if you think you like something think twice before you order from this company! Bad mistake!
I wanted these coats so bad. I received one quickly but had a chemical smell, I told the company right away but hard to communicate thought could fix coat but the design was cut wrong.
The other is badly constructed!Do no order
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible customer service
- Stole money
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "My daughter ordered a dress from dress lily and the first picture is of what they "were advertising" and the second picture is what we received!! You'd have to be..."
- "Cela fait 5 mois maintenant que j'ai pas eu ma commande quelle est le problème??..."
- "Horrible.doesn't look like picture. Made very cheaply. Took 4 months to ship after an email that they were shipped 3 months ago so I thought they were lost. No response..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "I think the pictures says it all and you get what you paid for. At least the product arrive in time, but other than that I don't think I will..."
- "If you were or still are a member of Kaiser & you had an appointment on January 19, 2012 it is most likely that someone else received your medical information..."
- "Look, we have all heard the issues with these big cross country moving companies. Thing is, I have done it three times and this last time was a terrible experience...."