Oakland, California
Featured 100% full Not resolved

I ordered two coats that I loved on the website.when I received them they looked terrible.

One had a chemical smell besides being badly constructed, the other was badly constructed. Do not order from them, it is a scam! Even if you think you like something think twice before you order from this company! Bad mistake!

I wanted these coats so bad. I received one quickly but had a chemical smell, I told the company right away but hard to communicate thought could fix coat but the design was cut wrong.

The other is badly constructed!Do no order

Review about: Dresslily Coat.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, Stole money.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We are sorry that you are not satisfied with the items.

Our products are quality checked before being sent out to our customers. We strive to give our customers the best quality at the lowest prices.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Thank you for your important feedback.

Dresslily Customer Support Team

no response yet :(

me
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States #963116

Ordered the same jacket and was too small didn't know where to return it.