1.3

I ordered a few clothing items intended as a gift from dresslily in March, 2017. The clothes marked as Mens' 2XL appears to be Small or Medium Mens' sizes.

I shipped everything back because I couldn't even re-gift it to anyone, received the refund for my purchase but not the shipping back costs. Requested to speak to the supervisor - never got any call back, or contact phone (the address and phone numbers are not listed at the website, I believe.) The same person (Janelle) was emailing me back every time I contacted them about my order. I am filing a complaint, I am not sure if I get a refund for my shipping costs because these Consumer Protections agencies are not very effective but for the record.

If anyone is filing a Class Action or else, count me in. I am getting tired of crooks

Review about: Dresslily Clothing.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Merchandise, Poor customer satisfaction, No refund for shipping, Not dependable.

Comments

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1325503

I ordered a pair of cat earrings on March 30. They supposedly were shipped out on March 31.

After numerous attempts to get an answer as to when I would receive these, a package finally arrived on May 5th. I opened it only to find ONE earring!!!

I have attempted to contact them but have received no reply. I will dispute the charge on my credit card bill and also report to Better Business Bureau, which already rates them as "F".