I ordered a few clothing items intended as a gift from dresslily in March, 2017.The clothes marked as Mens' 2XL appears to be Small or Medium Mens' sizes.

I shipped everything back because I couldn't even re-gift it to anyone, received the refund for my purchase but not the shipping back costs. Requested to speak to the supervisor - never got any call back, or contact phone (the address and phone numbers are not listed at the website, I believe.) The same person (Janelle) was emailing me back every time I contacted them about my order. I am filing a complaint, I am not sure if I get a refund for my shipping costs because these Consumer Protections agencies are not very effective but for the record.

If anyone is filing a Class Action or else, count me in.I am getting tired of crooks

Review about: Dresslily Clothing.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Merchandise, Poor customer satisfaction, No refund for shipping, Not dependable.

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1325503

I ordered a pair of cat earrings on March 30.They supposedly were shipped out on March 31.

After numerous attempts to get an answer as to when I would receive these, a package finally arrived on May 5th. I opened it only to find ONE earring!!!

I have attempted to contact them but have received no reply.I will dispute the charge on my credit card bill and also report to Better Business Bureau, which already rates them as "F".