2.4

I purchased a men's large hoodie.The sizing they listed was incorrect so it did not fit.

I started a ticket. They were to respond in 24 hours. They did not. Four days later I sent in another ticket.

Three days later they respond. I reply with the photos they requested for a replacement for an extra large. Both tickets have been closed on DressLily's end.

I will be opening a new ticket today and trying to chat later tonight.I have yet been able to have a live chat to fix the problem.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "replace with a larger size (men's extra large)" as the author lost $26. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dresslily and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about hoodie at Dresslily was return policy and no actual person to talk for assitance chat line never available Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dresslily.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dresslily to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1169795

Dear customer,

We are really sorry any inconvenience.

Would you mind sending us your valid order number or email address? Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

We will help you to solve your issue after we checked the detail information.

Thank you very much for your kind support in our work in advance!

Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service