2.3

I spent $212 dollars and got just 3 pieces I could wear, 4 never rec'd and 7 too small to even attempt to try on. Unless I spend another $75 to ship them back to China traceable (and wait weeks longer) I am just plain out of luck.

I will not "spend good money after bad". The items are poor quality, are not correctly sized and totally a disappointment. I would advise anyone not to risk shopping here unless you have money to lose and disappointment in the mail is your thing. I am so disappointed with DressLily and PayPal right now that I want to cry.

BTW, your "word count" seems off too! It "rejects" posts that are well over 100 words by claiming "Enter at least 100 words"!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dresslily Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Losing so much money.

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your order.

Please note that Dresslily does provide a size chart on all our item pages, and it is shown clearly when choosing a size.

We kindly ask that customers use their exact measurements against our chart to calculate the correct size before purchasing.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

We look forward to your reply,

Dresslily Customer Support Team