The items ordered did arrive, but were nothing like the pictures advertised, one item was faulty and their size guides are totally inaccurate (see their tops laid on top of one that is supposed to be the same size!).I did receive a response from the customer services, but they are obviously trained to make returns as difficult as possible asking for pictures and measurements etc.
and even when you send them this information they then just send you an email saying that they want more!A terrible company - I am shocked that Facebook allows them to advertise on their site - save your money and buy from a UK based reputable company - DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM DRESSLILY THEIR PRODUCTS ARE DREADFUL!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Take your money and run
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I recieved 5 dresses that were different colors, quality and size and 2 dresses that didn't come with the belt and looks nothing like the product. When I contacted dress..."
- "Scam company! Junk product! Bogus contact numbers! Non existing customer service! ..."
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "1. Double sold a guitar I had already purchased so had to wait for new stock. 2. They continued to list the guitar on eBay as being in stock - it..."
- "I thought an ink cartridge was special to the my mail machine, I searched on line and could buy at £48 I spoke to FP Mailing and they asked..."
- "Hi I have been a customer of Amazon now for six years but after a friend used my computer to have me help him with his account they have removed..."