The items ordered did arrive, but were nothing like the pictures advertised, one item was faulty and their size guides are totally inaccurate (see their tops laid on top of one that is supposed to be the same size!).I did receive a response from the customer services, but they are obviously trained to make returns as difficult as possible asking for pictures and measurements etc.

and even when you send them this information they then just send you an email saying that they want more!A terrible company - I am shocked that Facebook allows them to advertise on their site - save your money and buy from a UK based reputable company - DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM DRESSLILY THEIR PRODUCTS ARE DREADFUL!!!

Review about: Dresslily Top.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Take your money and run.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1167696

Dear customer,

We wish to apologize for any inconvenience.

As you know,we need the detail information to check the issue.

Could you please offer us your order number or email address to us so we can check the information for you.

Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

Appreciate your cooperation and kindly understanding in advance! Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1167686

Dear customer.

We are really sorry for any inconvenience.

Would you mind sending us your valid order number so we can check the information for your?

Here is link:http://support.dresslily.com/

If we made a mistake, we would like to assist you so much therefore contact information is very important for both of us.

Thank you very much for your kind support in our work in advance! Best Regards Dresslily Customer Service