100% full Not resolved
1.5

I purchased two asymmetrical cardigans that were originally $45, but discounted down to $13.When they arrived I was shocked by the shoddy quality.

They were paper thin, see through, an odd fabric, didn't fit their sizing chart, and had interior stay stitching showing through on the outside of the collar. I instantly contacted the company about returning for a refund. Their web site said you would receive a response within 24 hours. I sent 3 messages within 4 days before hearing a word back.

Not they want me to take pictures of the measurements of these items, send them back and then they might consider a course of action. They also directed me to look at their sizing agreement (they didn't even send a link to this, but instead I needed to copy/paste and look it up myself). They claim everything goes through serious scrutiny before being shipped out and sizes must be within an inch and a half. Really?

So how did my item get sent to me when both the arms and bust were WAY too small. I am absolutely disgusted with their customer service - really, they have none.

I will never purchase from them again and will continue to warn unsuspecting buyers of the same.

This person wrote the review because of "customer service and quality" of cardigan from Dresslily and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $27 and wants Dresslily to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was sizing charts completely inaccurate, scam, awful customer service and garbage quality of item. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dresslily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear customer,

We are really sorry for any inconvenience.

Please rest assured we will try our best to help you.

As you know,we need the detail information to check the issue.

Please kindly connect with us with stating your order number or the email address .Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

We will offer you solution after we checked the detail information. Thank you very much for your understanding. Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service