I had ordered and paid for 4 womens tops from Dresslily. I received two that i want to return and still waiting for the other two.

I cant get a response on the website and there is no phone number to call or address to write to. The two received tops did not have a packing slip or invoice as does QVC. I wonder who i actually bought these tops from. Never will i ever order from Dresslily again.

i thought the prices were to good to be true. It is a rip off. I spent 65.00 and received crepe paper quality tops that were not my size.

I dont ever think they are the ones i ordered. Help...

Review about: Dresslily Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Neither.

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer ,

We are really sorry that our items did not meet your expectation.

I am sorry to tell you that there is no phone in our website now,we will improve it in the future.

All of our items have varying shipping times based on the shipping method chosen by the customer during check out. We ask that customers choose the correct shipping method to meet their needs.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Thanks for your support and patience. Dresslily Customer Support Team