84 Waller Ave, White Plains, NY 10605, USA
1.4

since Dec 26, 2918 I have contacted company for a ticket to ship item back. They told me to send email I sent 5 different emails and they tell me my emails failed however I continue to get sale brochures online at my email.

Next I talked again with someone Heba and they tell me to submit ticket so I fill out ticket but cannot summit it because it will not let me put in order#. All I wasn't to do is exchange item#308541508 for an XL coat.

It should be hard to do this. This is terrible business and would like to get the right item since this was a Christmas

present.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dresslily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

DressLily Cons: Return proceeds.

Comments

Dear Customer, DressLily can be contacted 24/7 via our Support Center and Live Chat. If you cannot reach us immediately, please leave a message and we will get back to you within 24 hours.

We always aim to offer our customers the best solutions to their issues in line with our policies. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-80.htm. Would you mind messaging us your VALID order number?

We will offer you a solution via the ticket center. We look forward to your reply, DressLily Customer Support Team

DressLily Reviews