I placed an order October 87th 2014 and as of July 28th 2015, I still didn't receive anything...neither answer to any of my complains, not refund of course.

I read their reply in some websites and they say they are doing business for years... When you read the number of thousands of unhappy customers who faced the same as me I tend to believe their business is based on pure scam... They do not answer to nay complains and delete every negative comments or complain on their FB page (I tested it), so we have no other choice then to complain in any other website which are not under their control...

Get away from this website, go to malls and shop for real.Best advice!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of waste of my time and money and awful customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of dresslily dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $37. Dresslily needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dresslily dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dresslily.

Had an Experience with Dresslily?

Comments

Brandeely

Dear Customer,

We are really sorry that you did not receive your order.

All of our items have varying shipping times based on the shipping method chosen by the customer during check out. We ask that customers choose the correct shipping method to meet their needs.

Could you please contact us with your order number and your email address with the title of”question from pissedconsumer”in this link:https://support.dresslily.com/faq/index/index?st=1.

Thanks for your support and patience.

Dresslily Customer Support Team