Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

I purchased 4x items from them (after measuring the sizes that are on their website for each item and ensured I ordered one size up anyway). Items arrived, with cheap horrible material, faulty with threads hanging off them, they were incredibly small, not just width wise but the sleeves on the long sleeved shirt were ridiculous - my partner looked like a man in a child's shirt!

There was no chance of doing up cuffs, buttons or anything. On top of this they smelt awful, like fish.

I raised a complaint that I was unhappy with all of them but was prepared to keep one as it was a short sleeved shirt that appeared to be ok sizing - just needed a damn good wash to rid the fish smell! They kept avoiding my questions around confirming how much they would refund me, about how I would return the item and I asked as items were faulty that I be refunded by t=for the return shipping fee - it was finally 'confirmed' although they will not put any figures in writing just avoid all confirming anything and may as well just be saying 'yeah yeah yeah' ... So my items were sent tracked as I did not trust them, then they suddenly email me to say they have refunded me.

I checked and surprise surprise its not enough to cover the 3 items returned nor the postage either way! I have emailed about another 10 times saying I want a breakdown of how they worked out my refund as I am disputing the cost - this keeps getting ignored with 'we refund you right amount', well no you didn't actually. I have said many times I want to escalate complaint and asked if this is done. Again this is ignored.

They will not give you complaints procedure, managers names or any actions they are taking to rectify their own mistake of faulty, inaccurate sized clothing. AVOID AVOID.

Anything they respond is a lie. see the pictures, including postage receipt and see me saying I am missing £15 still!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dresslily Shirt.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Dear Customer, We regret to hear that you are having sizing issues. On all our DressLily product pages, below the product description, we offer a clearly marked size chart to help our customers choose the correct size.

We always aim to offer our customers the best solutions to their issues in line with our policies. Please see more details on our refund and returns policy here: http://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-80.htm. Would you mind messaging us your VALID order number?

We will offer you a solution via the ticket center. We look forward to your reply, DressLily Customer Support Team

DressLily Reviews